A downloadable game for Android
You're charge to monitor the Radar Zone 82 to report any suspicious target. Tagged targets have a ID number and they are marked BLUE. Targets without an ID are marked RED on the Radar Monitoring System 3000 [RMS3K]. Triangulate the target to send a report. Some targets may have an old ID from the RMS2K-1. They are marked GREEN on the RMS3K screen overlay. You may want to report these targets as well to get some benefits.
Each misleading report or missed target without an ID will have consequences. It should occur no more than three times in a row!
- Power Up's
- Local high scores
- 3 sec story line
- Level cap of 200
- Unnecessary contrasts
- Music and other sound effects
- Fancy graphics if you have a GPU on board of your tablet
- Not too fucking hard
- A RMS3K from Beardman Studios or any other Android 4.2+ tablet with a GPU. Phones with a simliar Android version should do the job as well
- You may want allow the installation of APK's on your Android device from unknown sources, otherwise the Android system may block the installation
- At least three fingers to triangulate targets
- You can see the difference between BLUE and RED on the screenshots
- Touch with three fingers on the radar screen to activate the triangulation scanning - at the same time :)
I've seen the triangle touch pattern in some GIF animation on the Internet and thought it would be fun to use it in a game. Unfortunately I don't know where it comes form nor if it's a game. Any hints would be awesome!
The music is a free asset from the Unity3D asset store. I really enjoy that one. Dark Future Music
A little game I wrote while waiting for feedback on another title and decided to start a smaller thing to test out some stuff on the Unity3D UI API. Just two weekends of work, but my friends want me to release that one too.
More games... http://spalt_er.itch.io/
Please let me know what you think about the game.
You may want allow the installation of APK's on your Android device from unknown sources, otherwise the Android system may block the installation.
Maybe the following list of documentation links can help you.
Or just contact me, we can figure it out. :)
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.